Saturday, October 27, 2012

Tool 7: Digital Storytelling

This has got to be my favorite tool thus far. I have only had limited experience with making videos on the computer and I am sure when you play my video you will see that it is very basic.  But I really enjoyed this project and I think that it is a great hook for lessons.  The video I made would be perfect for starting a new school or a new intervention group. I even took some of the images that I upload in previous posts and tied them into my theme. I think it has the potential to be a great way to introduce myself to the students. I also see this being a creative way for students to present their work, I mean how many times have we seen what power point can do, right.

LOVED this tool.

Enjoy the Video. 


video


Seven down, four to go!!

~DMT

No comments:

Post a Comment