Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tool 5: Tagging and Social Bookmarking

I decided to join  Diigo for the social bookmarking. I will be honest I had never even heard of social bookmarking before seeing the post on this tool. It is something that I will take a few more looks at in the future. I do really like that you can store all your bookmarks on the web so that you have access to them even when you are not on your own computer. I also love that you can tag with key words so that you can find those sites that you bookmarked much faster. I LOVE the organization aspect of it all. I do still think I would need some more time to play around with it.

Some sites that I have found and really enjoy are.
Cool Math
Multiplication Games
Fun Brain

Five down, six to go!
~ DMT

No comments:

Post a Comment